PLURIEL is a collaborative research platform.
It aims to pool the studies on Islam and Christian-Muslim dialogue.
1. INFORMATION DISSEMINATION, PROMOTION OF RESEARCH AND RESERCHERS NETWORKING
A. To establish an international network of researchers and enhance better visibility of research, PLURIEL agrees to
- publish on its website the link of the affiliated institution and the information related to its research group;
- connect researchers and increase the visibility of their research;
- enhance collaboration among non-affiliated researchers and research groups;
- organise a biennial Symposium and publish the proceedings with the support of an international committee;
B. Research groups agree to:
- update the information in link with their members and their research groups ;
- inform online about the research activities of the network;
- participate and present to the fullest extent possible their research at the biennial Symposium;
- publish on their website the link to PLURIEL and its logo.
2. NON-AFFILIATED MEMBERS
PLURIEL invites the coordinators of the research groups to study when needed the applications of non-affiliated researchers. They are free to welcome them or not.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATIONS AND INFORMATION SECURITY
PLURIEL members must respect the instructions of the coordinators of the teams not disclose the documents published in the reserved space.
4. ETHICAL STATMENT OF THE FUCE.
PLURIEL is a project of the Federation of Catholic Universities of Europe and the Lebanon (FUCE), the dissemination of ideas contrary to its values implies definitely quitting our network.