The project is to report systematically on 200 former Arab authors (belonging to the first 10 centuries of the Hegira ) their lists of works (lost, written or edited ) and the relationships that these works have with each other (commentary, summary , refutation … ) We will give importance to the links between the authors, (teachers, disciples, parents …).
- Affiliated university of the research group - Country
- Dominican Institute for Oriental Studies (IDEO) / Egypt
- Research approach and methodology / Research area
The applied theoretical framework is the one proposed by FRBR (Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records) as specified by RDA (Resource Description and Access). These new bibliographical standards are the best way to display the relations between the authors and their works.
- Research group leader
DRUEL Jean : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working language of the group
- The group's working language is Arabic, but the results are also available in French and English on our online catalog http://alkindi.ideo-cairo.org/